Have fun! Do you want more quizzes? Tell me in the comments.
1.) What movement does Rolex use in their modern Daytona?
2.) What is the beat rate of the Omega 2500 movement?
3.) What is the beat rate of the Miyota 8215?
4.) What was the original name of Omega?
5.) What year was IWC founded?
6.) What year was the tourbillon invented and by whom?
7.) Was the Unitas 6497 a wristwatch or pocketwatch movement?
8.) How did ETA get it's name?
9.) What are the requirements for a watch to be called "Swiss Made"?
10.) Does the ETA 2824-2 have bi-directional or single directional winding?
11.) How many in-house movements does Breitling have and what are their names?
ANSWERS IN WHITE BELOW (HIGHLIGHT TO SEE)
2. 18000BPH (5 beats per second)
3. 21,600BPH (6 beats per second)
4. Louis Brandt & fils
6. 1795 by Abraham Louis Breguet
7. Pocketwatch. We know this because the subdial is at 9
8. An abbreviation of Eterna (first three letters). Most of ETA's movements are based off of movements originally made by Eterna
9. 51% of the parts must be from Switzerland and the movement must be cased in Switzerland.
11. 5, BO-1, BO-2, BO-4, BO-5, BO-6. BO-3 is still in production