My apologies for the radio silence recently, but I've dislocated my shoulder badly enough to require surgery and it has become rather difficult to type with only one hand. I'm not gone, just out of commission for a while. In the meantime, I'll post photos and links to new watches, but I won't be able to write full posts for quite some time. Today, I'll write about the Oris Royal Flying Doctor Service Limited Edition II. Oris will make a donation to the Royal Flying Doctors.
Oris Royal Flying Doctor Service Limited Edition II
Ref. No. 01 735 7728 4084 LS
Limited to 2,000 pieces
• Automatic movement Oris Cal. 735, based on Sellita SW 220-1, with day and date at 3 o’clock
• Three-piece stainless steel case, sapphire glass domed on both sides with anti-reflective coating inside, water-resistant to 3 bar, Ø 45.00mm
• Black dial with numerals printed in white Super-LumiNova®, hour and minute hands filled with white Super-LumiNova®, black central seconds hand with orange tip
• Brown calf leather strap with stainless steel pin buckle. Also available with dark brown Louisiana crocodile leather strap or stainless steel bracelet with folding clasp
• Luxurious wooden box with medal featuring Royal Flying Doctor Service logo on the inside
• Swiss retail price CHF 1’900 with leather strap, CHF 2’100 with bracelet or crocodile leather strap
Jake Fogarty is the founder and writer for most of what you will read here. If you want to contact me you can visit the contact and advertising page.